Outings/Events in July:- Hung out with friends overall x3
- Hung out with friends to celebrate my birthday (yes, that came and went).
- Did an escape room with my sister, her hubby, and a friend. We did Bleak Prison at Escape Games and we escaped! Yayy.
- A stranger sent me a message on PSN. We had a brief text convo until the stranger asked me to register at some site for private cam viewing... =__= When I stopped responding, another stranger sent me a message on PSN the next day. I have since changed my settings to now only receive PSN messages from people on my friends list (sorry random strangers who could have meant well -- this specific experience ruined it).
- I unplugged my PS3 to hook up my Xbox 360. I'm hoping to get through the rest of my Xbox 360 backlog and then trade away the collection!
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-I've re-subscribed, but haven't been on since my birthday.
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news:
-My rank is currently 113 (yay I can leave the game alone for 12 hours 10 mins)
-I had been enjoying all the freebies from the 1 year anniversary
-I'm saving all my summon tickets now for the Nier banner (whenever that's coming)
Exposures:- (Food): Avocado Fries -- I thought this wouldn't taste good, but it was very good!
Watching:- (Movie): Wonder Woman -- It's okay. I liked the first part, but not so much the last parts.
- (Movie): Machete -- Cheesy, campy, but fun, and good.
- (Movie): Hot Tub Time Machine -- This one's not really my kind of humour.
- (Movie): The Never-Ending Story II: The Next Chapter -- Very bad.
- (Anime): Tsubasa Chronicles -- It was enjoyable but I would have loved to see a resolution.
- (Anime): Danganronpa: The Animation -- This was generally faithful to the game, but was too fast-paced -- not enough time to really build up atmosphere or flesh out the characters.
Playing:- [PS4]: Letter Quest Remastered -- I found this game a bit grindy, but fun. I tend to be a sucker for word-type games.
- [Xbox 360]: Akai Katana -- Meh. Too bullet hell for me and not enough story bits in-between.
Reading:- (Comic): Avatar The Last Airbender - The Promise by Bryan Konietzko, Michael Dante DiMartino, Gene Luen Yang, Gurihiru -- I liked this. I think it captured the same spirit as the animated series.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Danganronpa 1.2 Reload
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Chulip
- (Xbox 360): Fable II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest III
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 11) -- *tips my hat*
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 10)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 19)
- (Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)
- (Anime): Saiyuki (episode 11)
Reading:- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 13)
That's it for July. I didn't take many pics this month, so here is just one... and a YouTube video of something that I listen to every now and then at work.
This is a track from Danganronpa and I enjoy it very much.
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)