Translate

Friday 31 March 2017

BLOG -- Recap of March

So end of March came too quickly. For a long time I kept thinking that end of March was next week, lol... >_< 

Well, this month was pretty busy. I had lots of work, and to add to the stress, I am sick. I hope it goes away soon! My poor ribs can't take much more of my coughing. 


Outings/Events in March:
- Hung out with friends x3

- Had a dentist appointment *sniffle*

- Stayed over at my sister's place.

- Attended mass for the first time (I was curious).


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription is expired again, so no news here

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-I am adding this here because I am still playing this game like crazy and I kinda want some documentation on some of my progress with the game
-My rank is currently 71 (yay I can leave the game alone for 6 hours 45 mins)
-I got the highest individual reward from the March on Ifrit event, meaning I got Y'shtola, yayyy!



Exposures:
(Snack): Power Rangers-themed Krispy Kreme donut -- The filling was too much, but the top layer is nice


Finished...
Watching:
(Movie): Beauty & The Beast (Live-Action) -- This was my first exposure to Beauty and the Beast and I really enjoyed it. I can really support Belle's character and her nature to look beyond outward appearances for love.

- (Movie): John Wick -- I watched this so I could watch the sequel in theatres. I didn't know what to expect except for possible awesomeness (based on reviews that I've heard or watched). I was not let down. Lots of great scenes. I especially loved the scene with Jimmy.

- (Movie): John Wick: Chapter 2 -- This was still enjoyable, but not as much as John Wick. I really didn't like the ending.

- (Movie): Logan -- This movie is awesome! I never watched the last two Wolverine movies and that might be a good thing.

- (Movie): The Bourne Identity -- This was okay. I like the intense music.


Playing:
- (3DS): Fantasy Life

- (PS4): Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X -- I saw the credits so I'm counting this! Overall I did not enjoy this as much as Project Diva F (the first localized game). There were not as many enjoyable songs and making the costumes/items drop randomly instead of being able to purchase them was just a bad move in my opinion. Also I did not like the game giving some personality to the vocaloids -- that's our job (the gamers/listeners). Getting platinum for this is probably near impossible for me, lol.

- (PS4): Caladrius Blaze -- This is a short and fun-ish bullet hell game. I really like the music.


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars 
- (PS4): Danganronpa 1.2 Reload
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Chulip
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon 
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest III
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 4 - Episode 13)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 19)
- (Anime): Persona 4: The Animation (episode 16)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 13)


That's it for March. Here are a few pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


 The Power Rangers-themed donuts.

My video game spoil for the month. The story is interesting so far!


A couple coupons I made and gave to a couple co-workers to celebrate Pi Day.



Honest Trailers on Doctor Strange.
It has spoilers so don't watch unless you've watched it!
This so fits what I generally think about Doctor Strange:
"It's okay, but it's no Iron Man"


Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment