Translate

Tuesday 31 January 2017

BLOG -- Recap of January

So January flew by pretty quickly. I didn't even remember today was the end-of-month until I was commuting back home from work. Not too much happened, but it was busy! Well... I mention below what's gotten me so busy... hahaha. :P


Outings/Events in January:
- Hung out with friends x3

- My 5-year work anniversary was acknowledged.

- Attended another hockey game (Marlies vs. Rochester Americans -- Marlies lost! [3-4]). Besides that, it was quite the entertaining match.

- Had lunch with my sister.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I've re-subbed, and my Monk is now level 60, yay!


Exposures:
- (Snack): Key Lime donuts -- I got this at Swiss Chalet. Very limey! I probably wouldn't get it again.

- (Mobile game): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius -- This darn game is sucking up all my free time! Lol. I blame my friend's cousin who got my friend sucked in, which in turn got me sucked in... then I think I got a friend sucked in. Hahaha, it is endless. I enjoy leveling the units and am always happy to pull a unit I recognize, especially if the unit is from Final Fantasy VI.


Finished...
Watching:
(Movie): Mud -- It was a really good movie, but hard to watch at times. 

- (Movie): La La Land x2

- (Anime): The Highschool Life of a Fundashi -- This is a short but funny series.


Playing:
- (PS4): Akiba's Trip -- This was really fun. I accidentally selected Hard mode since it was called "Gamer" difficulty >_<! My first route was Shizuku's. I'm gonna keep at it from time to time till the platinum trophy is mine! lol :)


Reading:
- (Novel): The Neverending Story by Michael Ende -- This was an interesting read. I was surprised to find out that the movie ended just at the half-point of the novel. It was a good choice to end the movie there.

- (Novel): Gravitation: The Novel by Jun Lennon; art by Maki Murakami -- Reading this was very reminiscent of watching the anime. It is quite fun and cute at times. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars 
- (PS4): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon 
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest III
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 19)
- (Anime): Get Backers (episode 27)
- (Anime): Persona 4: The Animation (episode 9)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 12)
- (Novel): Gravitation: Voice of Temptation by Jun Lennon; art by Maki Murakami


That's it for January. Here is one pic I took this month plus a YouTube video. Sorry, I'll try to take more pics next time!


 Chicken parmigiana at Swiss Chalet. It was pretty good, but very filling.

"The Evolution of Hip Hop Love Songs" by Crank Lucas. A friend showed me 
this YouTube video recently and I thought it was pretty funny. 
Note that there is some swearing in the last half of the video.

Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Now... back to spending more energy in Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, lol... x_x'''

No comments:

Post a Comment