It was kinda rough partway through, so thank goodness I had really nice times wedged between.
Outings/Events in December:- Attended the staff Christmas party. I won an e-reader from the raffle.
- Celebrated a friend's birthday x2 (two different friends, lol).
- Hung out with a friend x3 xD
- Had a game day with my sister, her husband, and a friend xD (Played Overcooked for PS4)
- Attended a hockey game for the first time (Marlies vs. Little Devils -- Marlies won! [4-1]).
- Made a cake from scratch for the first time. Next time I will probably use a cake mix, lol.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-I took advantage of the free 4-day login campaign to do the Holiday event.
Exposures:- (Snack): Swiss Chalet-flavoured chips -- I'm not a big fan of the actual chalet sauce at Swiss Chalet, but I like this!
Watching:- (Anime): Tattoon Master -- It was okay. Good animation and really nice music at times.
- (Anime Movie): Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies -- It was okay. It rehashes a lot from the Dragon Ball series, though.
- (Anime Movie): Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure -- Ditto for this movie.
- (Anime Movie): Dragon Ball: The Path to Power -- Ditto for this movie, too, though the animation here seems more updated.
Playing:- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II -- This was okay. I had to use an FAQ close to the end.
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden -- Hands down, one of the best games I've ever played. I spent about 150 hours into it and enjoyed every bit (supposedly the average playtime is much less... lol). I am so proud of myself for maxing all social links, reading all books, and maxing out my character's attributes on my first playthrough. I can play more relaxed whenever I go through it again. Naoto was my girlfriend on the first playthrough. I think I will go for Chie next, lol.
Reading:- (Book): Cassie and Tonk by GMB Chomichuk & Justin Currie -- This is a picture book that I bought from Fan Expo. The story is simple, sweet, and touching. The artwork is great as usual.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
- (PS4): Akiba's Trip
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest III
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 19)
- (Anime): Get Backers (episode 3)
- (Anime): The Highschool Life of a Fundashi (episode 7)
- (Anime): Persona 4: The Animation (episode 4)
Reading:- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 11)
That's it for December. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.
I see Luffy from One Piece! xD
All the ingredients I used to make the cake. Yes, I used some Coca-Cola, lol.
I am wearing a Harry Potter-themed tie.
I was a bit tempted to show this without the grey box, but...
A "Let's Play" Youtube video of Overcooked from LetsPlay. I haven't watched
the full video (about 30 minutes long), but the first few minutes does give
an idea of our initial impressions of playing the game, lol.
Tomorrow will be another blog as I re-visit my Resolutions... and the year overall. Stay safe and Happy New Year! :)