Translate

Sunday 13 November 2016

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- A Few Random Things About Me

I originally was planning to blog about something heavier, since Remembrance Day was a couple days ago. But... *sigh* so many thoughts have been swirling in my head that I wanted to touch on something lighter. So... here are some random things about me. 

If you know me well, you may already know some of these things, though I imagine most wouldn't since I don't really talk much about any of these. I think these things are generally weird or unpopular views so I don't share them unless the topic comes up or I feel like sharing something random.

I do not like Scott in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Now, I have to say: I enjoy everything else in the movie -- the side characters, music, cinematography, effects, directing, everything. The comic series is also quite decent. But... I just can't get behind Scott. He just doesn't really make his own decisions... And because of that, I don't know if I would ever own a copy of the movie, despite enjoying everything else in it. 

I don't perceive Romeo & Juliet as a tragic love story. Yeah... I just don't see it this way. Sometimes I think this would be surprising to others since I am very much a hopeless romantic and Romeo & Juliet is supposedly the most tragic love story of all time... but nope. It's not that to me at all. I mean -- they could have been happy! They were so close! If I was a voice inside Romeo's mind I would have said to him, 'Mourn longer! Mourn by her side for a day!'. Then Juliet would have eventually woken up and Romeo would still alive, lol... =___= 

Every now and then I need to be "wireless". By "wireless" I mean being offline -- from social media, PSN, etc. I don't have Facebook Messenger installed on my phone for that reason -- I would feel too "wired" if I had it. I do appreciate being connected to / being able to connect with those I care about, but I still need that time -- to just be alone. This could probably end up being another blog if I really went into it, so I'll stop here.


Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment on anything.

Here's a random music track I've been listening to for the past couple of weeks.


Odin Sphere's Theme (Sanachie version) from Odin Sphere.
I love this track so much. I just wanna lie on my bed and 
let the notes seep into my soul, lol.

Have a good rest of the weekend. If things are well, I may blog next week *fingers crossed!*. Till the next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment