Translate

Monday 31 October 2016

BLOG -- Recap in October

Well... looking at all the media I went through (which was very few), it seems like October was uneventful... but... it felt so busy! Lol... what happened to all my time???!! D: 

I will most likely blog every other week from now until the new year. I need to spend more time on finishing up my New Year's Resolutions. I highly doubt I'll be able to complete them all, but fingers crossed!


Outings/Events in October:
- Met up with my sister.

- Celebrated a friend's birthday x2 (two different friends, lol).

- Shopped at Uniqlo with friends. 

- Went to a new dentist, after about a year's hiatus, lol...

- Watched a movie for free for Cineplex's Community Day.

- Karaoked by myself + karaoked with a friend xD


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I finally unlocked Palace of the Dead.


Exposures:
- (Food place): Kaiju Restaurant -- My friend really wanted to try this place for her birthday and it was pretty good! It's very close to how curry is like in Japan. 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Inside Out -- I watched this for Community Day. It was an interesting idea. I like the end message I took from it. The short film before it (Lava) was sooooooo sweet. I cried more from that than Inside Out, lol.

- (Anime): Escaflowne: The Movie -- It was okay. I probably would have appreciated it more if I saw the TV series.


Playing:
- Nothing this time.


Reading:
- (Manga) Elemental Gelade by Mayumi Azuma -- I liked the first half of this. Then it kinda went downhill, at least for me. I like the anime way better


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars 
- (PS4): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon 
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
- (Anime): Trigun (episode 3)
- (Anime): Get Backers (episode 3)
- (Anime): Black Butler 2 (episode 6)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 9)


That's it for October. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


 Tuna avocado tar tar -- Lol... I ordered this during one 
of the rare times I felt like treating myself

Poutine that I got from Kaiju. The gravy is actually curry. Mmmm, I liked it!

A kinda dangerous sight, lol.

A funny screenshot from Persona 4 Golden. This just makes the 
amateur programmer side of me giggle.


The most funniest YouTube video I came across this month. 
It has movie spoilers of Neil Breen's movies, but... soo... funny, lol.


Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Happy Halloween!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment