Maybe some change is in order... but what? Hmmm...
Outings/Events in June:- Saturday June 4 -- was very sad that day. Lol... no more details here. It's just to remind myself whenever I look back on this entry.
- Attended a co-worker's wedding. I wore a nice dress, but my shoes and jacket didn't match.
- Had "coffee" with a friend ("coffee" is in quotation marks, 'cuz we both ordered other drinks). It was our first time actually hanging out instead of being part of some huge social gathering and we chatted until closing time (10:30 PM). It was nice and very fun! :D
- Did an escape room for the 5th time (Escape Games Canada -- Crossroads room). We got out, woooooot! ~~~~
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-My Dragoon is level 60, yayyyy.
Exposures:- (Food): Strawberry Shortcake Donut -- This was another limited donut at Tim Hortons. The cream and strawberry filling was nice, but I found it a bit too sweet. Now I've tried them all! And I like the raspberry truffle donut the best.
- (Food): Sushi Tacos! -- It just sounded so weird that I had to try it. I had it non-spicy and I really enjoyed it.
Watching:- (Movie): Now You See Me 2 -- Still fun, but I personally enjoyed the first movie more. Lula was a nice though slightly annoying addition.
- (Movie): Django Unchained -- Not bad.
- (Movie): The Departed -- I watched Infernal Affairs years ago, and was curious how this remake held up. It's good. Just like in the original, I really hate the last scenes.
- (Movie): Dorian Gray -- I watched this mainly for Colin Firth. I'll bet Colin loved delivering those snappy, cynical lines. It was a very good, interesting movie. I think if I was in Gray's position I'd make very different choices, though.
- (Movie): Eastern Promises -- A friend suggested this movie to me, so I had no idea what to expect. It was good, but I don't think I would ever watch it again. It made me uneasy at times.
- (Movie): Enemy -- This was really interesting, though quite creepy and intense.
Playing:- (3DS): Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure -- This is kinda like the Professor Layton games, but with rhythm games instead of puzzle games. I applaud its creativity and would recommend for at least one playthrough, but I have minor gripes, especially at the end.
Reading:- Nothing this month.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 5 - Episode 12)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
Reading:- (Manga): Elemental Gelade by Mayumi Azuma (Volume 13)
- (Manga): Trigun Maximum by Yasuhiro Nightow (Volume 10)
That's it for June. Here are some pics I took this month.
this Kickstarter Project last year. They are so adorable. <3
Salmon sushi tacos (non-spicy)! And lobster temari.
Ahh, Odin Sphere... what an awesome game. I still need to play this
re-make, but have been held up with other games *sigh*
I just saw these one day while cereal-shopping and figured let's give it a try.
It's pretty bleh, lol.
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)
Happy Canada's Day for those celebrating Canada's Day; Happy early Independence Day for those celebrating Independence Day; Have a great weekend and take care for everybody :)