Outings/Events in March:- Had a mini-vacation where I went out for one day and then played Final Fantasy XIV for most of the rest of the days.
- Had a gaming day with friends.
- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.
- Went karaoking by myself.
- I've started listening to the radio at work. I usually listen to my own music, but I felt like getting a bit more exposure to English songs.
- Bought my ticket to Japan, woooot!~~~~
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-I got my Machinist to 60. Finally, another 60 War class, lol. Next should be Paladin if I keep on top of things.
-I ran T13 with the FC undersized and we cleared it. Yayyy, lol... it was my first time running T13.
-My subscription's ended, but on my last day, I crafted the Sephirot Tree, yayy!
Exposures:- (PS4): Broforce -- I tried local 4-player co-op with this game. While I am not a fan of the premise, the game itself is pretty fun -- pretty hectic and crazy with four players. Unfortunately it's a bit buggy, too -- at least at the time of this writing.
- (Food): Tim Horton's Pulled Pork Sandwich -- In short, I like it. It could do with a bit more salt, I think.
Watching:- (Movie): Eddie the Eagle -- I mainly watched this for Taron Egerton. I was really curious how he would be in his second movie. Overall, I enjoyed the movie. I found it light, funny, sweet, and also pretty intense at times. Being based off a real person, I wonder how accurate the events and characters were.
- (Movie): Zootopia -- This was very good. The DMV scene was so funny, hahaha.
- (Movie): Black Swan -- Nicely made movie, but was a little too dark and mind-trippy for my taste. It does make me want to watch Princess Tutu again, though.
- (Movie): Misery -- This was on my to-watch list since over 20 years ago when I saw the trailer on TV for the first time. It was good, but hard to watch. Some of the scenes really make me cringe.
- (Movie): Midnight in Paris -- There was some really lovely scenery. It was really interesting, meeting all the different characters. The main character's fiancee was... ew, in my opinion, lol.
- (Movie): Fantastic Mr. Fox -- So quirky and so fun.
- (Movie): Die Hard -- This was my first time watching the movie. Good action.
Playing:- (PS4): Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star -- I still have a couple mini episodes to go through but I've finished the main story. I personally enjoyed the first Hatoful Boyfriend more, but I still took away some things from the second half of the game. I'd say it's worth getting the game during a sale.
Reading:- Nothing at this time.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
- (Anime): X TV series (episode 10)
Reading:- (Manga) Prophecy by Tetsuya Tsutsui (Volume 2)
That's it for March. Here are a few pics I took this month plus a song I've been exposed to recently (due to me listening to the radio).
Psst... it's the Batman symbol.
A fortune that I got from a fortune cookie. When I got it I was like, "... wth?! How dare it makes the assumption that I've got wounds that need healing!" Well... it's true, but I don't need to be told that from a fortune cookie! >__<
"One Love" by Marianas Trench.
When I first listened to this, I thought it was a positive, gather-together kind of song.
Then I listened to the lyrics... and wow, was I so wrong...
This is kinda hard to listen to sometimes, but I like it a lot.
I can really feel the singer's emotions in it.
I want to sing this for karaoke one day!
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)