Translate

Sunday 28 February 2016

BLOG -- No Blog Today!

So this blog is to say... there is no blog this week, haha. No, it is NOT because I was too distracted from Final Fantasy XIV to think of something to blog about... though I will admit that I played wayyy too much this weekend. 

I've just been kinda in a rut... so my mood for writing has gone down the drain -- at least for this week.

I've been thinking about something I mentioned in my year-end blog... about not knowing where to throw myself in Life. I don't know why, but it's been on my mind a lot these past days. I mean, I do often think about it, but this time I've been thinking about it to a much higher degree -- to the point where I feel like I can't talk about anything else, and... I don't really want to talk about this, haha... at least not in this space right now, sorry. If I get out of it, I might... but no promises. XP

So if you still dropped by anyway, thanks for dropping by! Next week I should be out of this state, though I will still be thinking about these things.

And just so you didn't come here for nothing, here are a couple of songs I enjoy listening to:

"I'm Just a Kid" from Simple Plan.
Even though it doesn't reflect me 100%, I often feel that this is my... 
"theme song" for my whole life.


"Hacking to the Gate" by Kanako Ito. It's the anime opening theme song to Steins; Gate.
I want to sing this for karaoke one day.
Also... I will totally blog about this series one day!


And... that's all! Take care and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment