Translate

Sunday 31 May 2015

BLOG -- Recap of May

So May was pretty busy for me. I barely had much time to play Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, getting ready for my sister's bridal shower / bachelorette. I am also trying to expose myself more to my gaming / anime / movie collection -- my room is getting pretty full.


Outings/Events in May:
- Stayed over at my sister's place x3. 

- Hung out with friends x3. 

- Had my sister's bridal shower / bachelorette. So fun!

- A friend apologized for not talking to / ignoring me for a long time.


- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-One of my alts got married! A few of my friends on another server created alt characters to attend. I was so happy and appreciative :)
-One of my alts got my first primal pony.



Exposures:
- (PS4) Race the Sun -- This is surprisingly addictive... at least for the 1st 100 crashes or so. I'll probably play this every now and then, since the map changes every 24 hours.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Kingsman: The Secret Service -- Yes, I watched this again. And in theatres -- three months after its release date. I am so happy for it. Now I'm patiently waiting for the DVD / Blu-Ray release.

- (Movie): Pitch Perfect 2

- (Movie): Resident Evil 5: Retribution -- It was pretty terrible, but now I'm ready to watch the upcoming 6th movie, supposedly the final one.

- (Movie): Where the Truth Lies -- Ehhh... there were parts that I liked, and parts that I didn't like. Colin Firth and Kevin Bacon were really good in this.

- (Movie): Valmont -- I didn't realize till I started watching it that I had watched part of this long, long ago. I also made a mental note to remember it, so I could watch it again. What are the odds... I only watched this 'cuz Colin Firth was in it, hahaha. I really enjoy the acting and the characters.

- (Movie): Bridget Jones's Diary -- I watched this for Colin Firth. I didn't enjoy it, though. I don't really like the main character.

- (Movie): King's Speech -- I watched this for Colin Firth. I absolutely loved this movie. I could really sympathize and empathize with Bertie's issues. I also really enjoyed the interactions between Bertie and Lionel Logue.

- (Movie): Thor: The Dark World -- Ehh... I don't know. I didn't like this as much as the first Thor movie. At least now I can watch Avengers: Age of Ultron (whenever I get around to it).

- (Anime): Book of Bantorra -- This is an addictive series. I enjoyed watching it, but I wish the series treated the characters I liked better.


Playing:
- (3DS): Pokemon Shuffle -- I beat the last stage in its main mode, so I'm considering it beaten. I'll still check on it everyday, though. I still have some pokemon to catch, lol.

- (PS3): Hatsune Miku F 2nd -- I unlocked all the songs in Normal mode so I'll consider it beaten. I don't think I'd be able to get all trophies for this one like I did with the first game.
 

Reading:
- Nothing this time.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Borderlands 2   
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden 
- (3DS): Disney Magical World
- (3DS): Pokemon Rumble
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 2)  
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)



Reading:
- Nothing at the time.


That's it for May. Here are a few pics I took this month -- all during my sister's bridal shower / bachelorette.


 Some of the snacks for my sister's bridal shower / bachelorette.

The main course for my sister's bridal shower / bachelorette. Mmmmmm! *drools*

One of the games we played. It's Cards Against Humanity, but my sister and I 
came up with our own questions and answers. It was really fun! 
What answer would you choose to fill in the blank? Click on the pic to enlarge it.




Have a good rest of the weekend and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment