Translate

Thursday 1 January 2015

BLOG -- Recap of December

December... As much as I enjoyed the holiday days off, this month really did a number to my emotions, and not in a good way. I... didn't like this month at all. I won't go into any details since it is personal, but I think I'm getting better now that I've placed myself in a different environment. *sigh* Only Time will tell though.


Outings/Events in December:
- Stayed over at my sister's place. 

- Going a little crazy during the 3 days PSN was down (I couldn't log into FFXIV during that time).

- Hung out with friends x2.

- Attended Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy.

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: I've beaten Coils Turn 8 -- wooooot!! :D I got the Nexus bow and then the yoichi bow about six days later -- WOOOOOT!!! :D In other news, I've transferred my main character to a Japanese server, but -- I am now leveling another character on my original server. My other character is a level 38 Bard as of this writing. She will reach level 50 this weekend.

Exposures:
- (Restaurant) Touhenboku Ramen -- This has good ramen. I gotta try out their takoyaki sometime.

- (Restaurant) East Side Mario's -- For the longest time, I've wanted to try out this restaurant. I now kinda regret it. I had their pizza. It was terrible, lol. Their Italian Wedding soup was good, though.

- (Play) Potted Potter -- It was funny. I enjoyed the parts I remembered.

Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 -- For once, I am displeased that a movie was faithful to the book... 'cuz the book was pretty dull in my opinion. The acting is still really good though.

- (Movie): Big Hero 6

- (Movie): Bridesmaids -- I didn't really enjoy it. Most times I just felt embarrassed for the main character, but I had no sympathy for her situations.

- (Movie): Species -- This was okay.

- (TV Show): Veronica Mars -- I really enjoyed the first two seasons. I could understand why the show got cancelled after the third season, though. I think Veronica changed, and not in a good way. Logan is my favourite character, lol.



Playing:
- (3DS: StreetPass): Warrior's Way -- I've collected all the Plaza Tickets for this game, so I consider it beaten.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.
 



Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Destiny
- (PS3): Borderlands 2  
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Weapon Shop de Omasse
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden
- (3DS): Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
- (3DS): Theatrhythm: Curtain Call  
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition  
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): Sword Art Online (episode 14)

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai (volume 6)


That's it for December. Here are a couple of photos I took this month.


 The ramen I had at Touhenboku Ramen.


 Pic of my character with her yoichi bow in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
I've dyed it a jet black colour since then.


Have a good rest of the week and thanks for reading! :)
Happy late Christmas and New Year as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment