Translate

Monday 1 September 2014

BLOG -- Recap of August

So August was really hectic, both work-wise and life-wise. I kinda wish time travel was possible so I could re-experience certain things but at a different angle or even experience different outcomes. And that would not be limited to August, if time travel was possible. 


Outings/Events in August:
- Attended a bachelorette party for the first time! 

- Attended Fan Expo.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.

- Karaoked with my sister and friend for 2 hours.

- Hung out with a friend visiting from California.


Exposures:
- (restaurant) Swiss Chalet -- This is a family restaurant. I've been wanting to try it out for the longest time. The chicken tasted fine. The sauce tasted kinda... not that good for me.

- (Youtuber) Chris Stuckmann -- His analyzed review for Drive was what drew me in. I also really liked his hilariocity review for The Happening. This guy does fairly short video reviews on movies. Due to his reviews, I've been checking out some movies I have never even heard of before (which is a good thing, lol).


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): 22 Jump Street -- This was very funny.

- (Movie): Lucy -- I like this. It made me think. If only I could access that much of my brain.

- (Movie): If I Stay -- It had a lot of good moments and not-so-good moments. It was worth watching just for the good moments.

- (Movie): Prisoners -- This was good, but so grim and dark. I don't know if I'd be able to watch it again.

- (Movie): The Wicker Man -- It was terrible... but in a hilarious way.

- (Movie): Taken -- Soooooo gooood. I want to see more Liam Neeson now, haha. He was so bada**.

- (Movie): Taken 2 -- Not as good, but Liam Neeson was great.

- (Movie): Arbitrage -- I did not like this movie at all, but I can recognize that it was very well made.


Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Borderlands 2  
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Weapon Shop de Omasse
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden
- (3DS): Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition  
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 7)


That's it for August. Here are a few photos I took this month.


 The other temari sushi that was available from Sushi Shop. This was really yummy!


 
Prepwork for an activity for the bachelorette party.



And here are the results! Can't you just feel the creativity? Lol.




Thanks for reading!

You all have a good week and take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment