Translate

Thursday 31 July 2014

BLOG -- My trip to Japan -- EXTRA -- KARAOKE IN JAPAN

And here is my final, final Japan-related blog. It is just some of my karaokings while in Japan (because I just love to record myself sing...)! A lot of my recordings were horrible (some of those songs were my first time karaoking it) so I'm not sharing that many.

If you are here and reading this, I hope you enjoy my singings... at least a little! As with all my karaoke videos, there will be next to no visuals of any sort, so just click the "Play" button and do whatever else.

If you think my voice sucks... my apologies! I note which songs are in Japanese and which ones are in English.




"Kokoro no Senritsu" from Tari Tari.
(I really enjoy the anime series, so I was glad to be
able to sing a song from it. This song is in Japanese.)




Straightener -- "Discography"
(I've shared the official video in a past blog. Now I'm sharing 
my rendition! I am sorry if it doesn't sound good to you. 
This song is in English.)




"The Sore Feet Song" from Mushi-Shi
(I find the lyrics a bit amusing. I like
that I'm singing this an octave higher.
This song is in English.)




Ellegarden -- "Make a Wish"
(I really like this song. The band is growing
on me. This song is in English.)




Glay -- "Koi"
(I really like Glay, and I've been wanting to sing this song for soooo long. 
It is one of their more sadder songs, and I tend to like sad songs.
At around 3 minutes, I sing much louder, so make sure to turn down the volume slightly at that time! The song is in Japanese.)




X-Japan -- "Unfinished"
(This is a sad song, but I like singing it sometimes.
This song is in English.)



Spitz -- "Robinson"
(I was planning on NOT sharing this because I make a couple mistakes at the end, 
but... I like this song a lot. And I think I did a good job of it, having 
learned the song just that morning. I always used to hum along to this song -- 
I never tried singing it. So... kudos to me on my first attempt, 
despite the couple of mistakes!
This song is in Japanese.)


If you got to the end, thank you so much for listening! Now I'm patiently waiting for the day I can go back to Japan and karaoke my heart out again! In the meantime, I will try to memorize more Hatsune Miku songs and whatever else ;)

As always, feel free to comment or ask questions. If you have any song suggestions for me to karaoke next, let me know! I can't promise anything, but I welcome the exposure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment