Translate

Sunday 1 June 2014

BLOG -- Recap of May

So here is my end-of-month blog for May. So many things were happening this month -- so many exciting things! Even though I experienced Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn withdrawal when I decided to renew my subscription after Japan, I'd say May is so far my favourite month this year!


Outings/Events in May:
- Treated a co-worker to dinner (payback for some crazy work-related requests).

- Made another new friend through Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (woot!).

- Travelled to Japan (the ultimate woot!).

- Experienced jet lag for the first time (still experiencing it but it's getting better).
 

Exposures:
- Too many to list! Check my blogs on Japan to see all the exposures I experienced this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Breakfast Club -- The first time I watched it long, long ago, I never got it. I decided to give it another chance because of Pitch Perfect. I still don't really like the ending (too uncertain), but I do appreciate the movie a lot more.


Playing:
- (PS4): Resogun -- Who knew that I was just one crazy stage away from beating it? I beat it in Rookie mode, though... Experienced and Veteran modes just killed me... x.x

- (3DS): Mario's Picross -- I really enjoy the Picross games. The controls are a little non-responsive in this version, but it's still fun.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Borderlands 2 
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Bravely Default 
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): K-On! (Episode 1) 

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 6)


That's it for May. The biggest thing was my trip to Japan. Man... why did I leave? I want to go back!! Hahaha. It looks like all the photos I took were of Japan, so I will not share them here -- look for them in my blogs on Japan! Instead, I will share a fan-made English version of a song I shared in an older entry.


Youtube video for a fan-made English version of "1/6 Out of the Gravity". 
The lyrics and voice are so nice!




Thanks for reading! Now back to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn... and continuing with my blogs about Japan. Wheee!! :D

Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment