Translate

Saturday 3 May 2014

BLOG -- Recap of April

I'm a little embarrassed that I missed this end-of-month blog. I was so focused on playing as much of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn before my subscription ended (on May 1st) that I completely forgot about this. I am sorry :(


Outings/Events in April:
- Hung out with friends x2.

- Made a new friend through Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (a first for me!).

- Celebrated a friend's birthday x2.

- Reached level 50 for my Bard in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (yay!).

- Started running coils with my Free Company in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (yay!).
 


Exposures:
- (video game) Aeroporter -- This is a very hectic game. I played a couple hours of it, and I don't think I would ever play it again, hahaha.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Captain America: The Winter Soldier -- I never thought this movie would be soooo goooood. I really enjoyed it.



Playing:
- (PS3 / PS4): Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn -- I am considering this beaten, because I have reached the credits. However, I know I have still so much of it to play and I won't stop anytime soon. :)

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Resogun 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2 
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Mario's Picross
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): K-On! (Episode 1) 

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 5)


That's it for April. Not too much happened. I took very few photos this month, so I'm just gonna share some screenshots from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and a Youtube video of some riveting poetry readings.


My character dozing peacefully in the Free Company's house 
in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Oh... seems like we have a cute little guest! 
(the green dude with the glowy yellow eyes)

Oh dear... it's got a knife...
(it's a tonberry lamp -- so creepy! xD)


Taylor Mali, "Words and Their Consequences".
This video is a bit over an hour, but it's really good.
I enjoy greatly the 2nd and 3rd reading, Miracle Worker, 
the poem about the dog, the 2nd last reading, and other readings in here. :) 



Thanks for reading! Once again, sorry for the late blog. I think I will blog one more time, and then it's time to prepare for Japan. Wheee!! :D

Take care! :)

1 comment:

  1. The screen shots leading to showing the tonberry lamp holding a knife are funny, lol

    ReplyDelete