Translate

Monday 31 March 2014

BLOG -- Recap of March

So let's just say I played Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn all March and be done with this blog. Haha. I'm just kidding. Despite my now sporadic blog entries, I did do a few things this month, and had a good number of exposures.


Outings/Events in March:
- Attended a very long wedding reception (4.5 hours long -- I timed it). I didn't want to go, since I barely knew anybody... ><''

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.

- Attended the Spring One of Kind Show.

- Hung out with my sister and friends x1.

- Had Lunch with a good co-worker buddy.

- Had Lunch to celebrate a team-mate's birthday.
 


Exposures:
- (restaurant) Vera's Kitchen -- Yummy food.

- (restaurant) Very Fair Seafood Restaurant -- Meh.

- (restaurant) Pho Hung -- I'd like to go back and try other dishes.

- (person) Madilyn Bailey -- One day I was Youtubing "Titanium David Guetta" and her cover was near the top, so I thought, Okay, let's try it out. I was totally blown away. She has a really lovely voice!

- (person) David Choi -- My sister told me about him. I never noticed, but he was in one of Ryan Higa's old Youtube videos. Anywho, he's got a really nice voice and sings his own songs. Brings the sappy romantic out of me, hahaha (I'm exaggerating a little here... the sappy romantic side of me is always out and active ;))


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Polyphonica Crimson S -- Despite the suggestive DVD cover, this series doesn't have any fanservice (that I can remember) and is quite enjoyable. I wish there was a video game based on this world -- I want to play it!

- (Anime): Boys Be -- There were some interesting thoughts, but it didn't do that much for me. I also really don't like the eyecatches.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Resogun 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2 
- (PS3): Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn  
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Mario's Picross
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): K-On! (Episode 1) 

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 4)


That's it for March. Here are some random photos, plus a bunch of Youtube videos I was exposed to this month:

A neat-looking table at the One of a Kind Show.

Some delicious cookies that we bought at the One of a Kind Show.

A very pretty collection of Tales of Symphonia.

"That Girl" by David Choi.
It's such a sweet song.

Madilyn Bailey's cover of One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful".
It makes me want to dance! :)

A cover of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Walk off the Earth feat. KRNFX.
It sounds cool!

"Marry Me" by Ellegarden. It's a catchy tune.


Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment or ask about any of my experiences / exposures. Don't fall for too many April Fool's jokes tomorrow! I was already fooled by one today (nooo, I wanted to woo Thancred or Silvarre!!) T.T.

Anywho, take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment