Translate

Saturday 30 November 2013

BLOG -- Recap of November

It seems that every month is busy these days and November was no exception. I don't even want to think about how busy December will be, with Christmas celebrations and all.


Outings/Events in November:
- Had a week-long vacation.

- Attended Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.

- Checked out the Gardiner Museum.

- Had a game day with my sister, her fiance, and a friend.

- Had a sleepover at my sister's place x2.

- Had a karaoke gathering with former co-workers.

- Hung out with friends x1.

- Attended the One of a Kind Show.



Exposures:
- (restaurant) Su & Shi Noodle Bar -- The sushi here is NOT up to my standards. I would not eat from there again.

- (person) Jenna Marbles -- Jenna Marbles is a Youtubber. Often when I'm watching Ryan Higa's videos, her videos show up as suggestions on the right side of the page. Seeing that most of her videos have over 10 million videos, I decided to try her out. She's funny, weird, and unique, and I like it! It's also nice to see that she has some similar thoughts as me for certain issues (like being yourself, and marriage).



Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Ouran High School Host Club -- I've watched this years ago, but decided to watch it again, but this time in English dubbing. It's good! The anime itself is very charming and pretty deep sometimes. I love it.

- (Anime): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai -- I'm happy I finally got myself to watch it. It gave a lot of closure to many of the questions I had for the first series.

- (Anime Movie): Patlabor WXIII -- It's pretty solid, but a bit slow-paced.

- (Movie): Ender's Game -- This was nicely done. It makes me want to read the novel.

- (Movie): Gravity (3D) -- Very intense.

- (Movie): Premium Rush -- I watched this mainly 'cuz Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it. Some scenes were neat.

- (Movie): Pirates! Band of Misfits -- This was okay.

- (Movie): Batman -- I finally got around to watching this fully. It has some charm. 

- (Movie): Batman Returns -- Ditto for this one.

- (Movie): Batman Forever -- Ditto for this one, 'cept that this was ridiculous.

- (Movie): Batman & Robin -- Ditto for this one, 'cept that this was more ridiculous.


Playing:
- (PS3): Folklore -- Finally! Even though this was a PS3 launch title, it was totally worth playing. I'm glad they kept the Japanese credit song.

Reading:
- Nothing this time.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Call of Duty: Ghosts
- (PS4): Resogun
- (PS3): Borderlands 2 
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Shin Megami Tensei IV 
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PS2): Shadow Hearts
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead  
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho 
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana 
- (Anime): Dragon Ball
 
Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Azumanga Daioh by Kiyohiko Azuma


That's it for November. Here's a few photos from the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and a video from this month:

One of the first exhibits you see at Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. 
This was actually one of my favourite exhibits.

Leafy seahorse!

 Can you see the fish in here?


One of Jenna Marbles' videos. It's pretty old,
but I like her commentary. I find it funny as well.


Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment or ask about any of my experiences / exposures :)

2 comments:

  1. lol saw my friend livestreaming Resogun, and I am almost tempted to get a PS4 just for the 1 game XD

    Bummers that you're on PS3 for Borderlands 2. The game is so much fun with people. Story is pretty good too. I played it with Ian and Angela when it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you have the PS3, you can get Resogun for the PS3 and get the PS4 later when there are other games you want to play.

    I'll see if I can get my sister to play with me for Borderlands. We started, but took such a long break. I don't remember where we are in the story, lol.

    ReplyDelete