Translate

Thursday 31 October 2013

BLOG -- Recap of October

October was a really busy month. There were a lot of changes, and things just keep coming. All I can say is that I hope to make good use of my vacation days in the next couple of months.


Outings/Events in October:
- Attended a house-warming party for my cousin.

- Hung out with friends x1

- Went karaoking by myself x2.

- Attended a friend's / former co-worker's Convocation Party. Congratulations!!

- Had a sleepover at my sister's place x2.

- Had a toast to my boss who left the company.



Exposures:
- (restaurant) Grazie -- Good food! I'd definitely like to go back.

- (restaurant) Rainbow Sushi -- It's okay, but a little meh. 

- (restaurant) Sunset Grill -- It's okay from what I tried.

- (food) Pulled Pork Sliders -- They're cute. I've always wanted to try sliders.

- (food) Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers -- Not as exciting as it sounds.

- (service) Redbox -- This is a really nice DVD / Blu-Ray renting service. It totally works for me. I might blog about why, too, one day. Maybe.



Finished...
Watching:
- (TV Show): The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air -- Absolutely fantastic! My sister and I finished watching the show in one sitting. 

- (Movie): Battle of the Year -- I mainly watched this to see Dominic and Josh Holloway. It's too bad Dominic was barely in it.

- (Movie): Don Jon x2

- (Movie): Pitch Perfect x3 -- I adore this movie. I will review it one day!

- (Movie): The Bling Ring -- I watched this for Emma Watson. She is good in it. The movie itself is kinda meh.

- (Movie): Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad -- Cheesy. 

- (Movie): Rise of the Guardian -- Nice. I wonder what my centre is. I'll bet it's related to creation, wonderment, or magic. Maybe romance?

- (Movie): The Incredible Burt Wonderstone -- It's funny, but Burt Wonderstone is such an a**.


Playing:
Nothing this month.

Reading:
- (Novel): The Phantom Limb by William Sleator -- For William Sleator's last book (*sniffle*), it was pretty good. There were some really intense moments.

- (Manga): Mars by Fuyumi Soryo -- Very dramatic! The ending was a little flat, though.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Folklore 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Shin Megami Tensei IV 
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PS2): Shadow Hearts
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead  
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho 
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana 
- (Anime): Dragon Ball
 
Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Azumanga Daioh by Kiyohiko Azuma


That's it for October. Here's a couple of random photos and video from this month:

Some kind of exhibit that I saw at City Hall. It's a mountain of bikes.

One of the menu items from Rainbow Sushi.
It's an order of fries... and they're pretty terrible...

 A shot of Grazie.

One of Ryan Higa's latest videos. It's Halloween themed, 
so I thought it was appropriate.


Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment or ask about any of my experiences / exposures :)

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment