Translate

Sunday 27 October 2013

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- My fun weekend

Since I have about 1.5 hours (it was about 10:30 PM when I wrote that line) before my usual bedtime (yeah, I sleep pretty late), this blog will be short and sweet.

My weekend was busy (for once) -- but was really fun! So, I'm going to briefly blog about that. And that's why this blog is coming in so late.

Anywho...


SATURDAY -- Woke up: 10-ish AM
Already I was starting my day late. I usually wake up around 6 AM on Saturdays, in line with my weekly routine. My sister was over so we spent the day together. Here's a general list of our day:

-Watched The Incredible Burt Wonderstone -- It's funny. Burt Wonderstone is such an a**.

-Me playing Folklore while my sister was playing Facebook games. Folklore's a PS3 game that's been on my monthly "Currently playing" list for forever. At least this is proof that I'm still playing games from that list and not just having them in my backlog eternally.

-Attending a friend's / former co-worker's Convocation dinner event. I was a little nervous. There would be sooo many people I didn't know, and I'm still not especially social. But I wanted to celebrate him getting his PhD -- I mean, it's such an amazing feat! Some of my co-workers attended, so I got to talk to them. My sister was with me, too. Congratulations to you!!

-Went back to my sister's place in preparation for the next day: a hangout with a couple of our friends. I was nodding off around 12:30 AM, and went to sleep.

*********** While on my airbed in the middle of the night (I slept wayy before my sister and her fiance), I slowly came to, hearing some faint creaking. I thought, If somebody's there, I better just look. So my head and eyes turned directly to the source of the sound. I saw a woman with long black hair in white clothing standing about a foot away, looking straight down at me. Then she walked away quietly. All I thought as I tried to go back to sleep was: oh my... was that a ghost?! Would my sister walk away without saying anything?... oh my... was that a dream?!?! Are the spirits back?! (this comment will be explained in a future blog)

The next time I woke up, I knew it was the next day, but it was still dark. In case that figure was a ghost, I forced myself back to sleep until the sun came out. I couldn't risk opening my eyes to possibly see her looking over me. It turned out later that it was just my sister in her pajamas. *****************


SUNDAY -- Woke up: 8-ish AM
After brushing my teeth and whatnot, I did some stuff for work (yay..... ><) for about 2 hours. Then...

-Watched a re-run of Dragon's Den. What can I say: it's an interesting show.

-A friend of mine and my sister came by, and we played some of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f. I still love that game <3 About an hour later, another friend came by and then we started the party. Yay! We started with eating some moffles, and then we settled in front of the couch and watched Galaxy Quest. What a hilarious movie. After the movie, we played a round of Boom-O. Boom-O is this really quick and fun card game. After one friend left, we played another round of Boom-O, ate a couple more moffles, and played this fun, strategic, and slightly stressful boardgame called Ticket to Ride.

-I got back home around 10:30 PM and now I'm blogging this blog while eating my dinner. Now to format this a bit and post it up!


Thanks for reading! If you'd like to comment about anything, feel free! :)
Have an amazing week! Fingers crossed that it'll be the same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment