Translate

Monday 30 September 2013

BLOG -- Recap of September

I gotta be quickish this time. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and feel I could crash at any moment. September was a busy month. A bunch of changes were happening around me, and I wasn't too enthused about them all, blahhhhhhh...


Outings/Events in September:
- Attended the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses with my friends and my sister -- 'cuz you don't want to go alone! No blog this time about it.

- Celebrated my grandfather's birthday.

- Drank to my co-worker's last day at work.

- Had a sleepover at my sister's place x1.

- Hung out with my friends x 5 (2 of those times were with my sister).

- Celebrated a friend's birthday.

- Went karaoking by myself x3 (I had a lot of stress to vent this month).

- Had a work-related Team BBQ (Oktoberfest themed).



Exposures:
- (restaurant) Ka Chi -- The place is pretty neat. The food is decent and the atmosphere is nice.

- (restaurant) W Burger Bar -- The burger was okay. I really like their pulled pork poutine.



Finished...
Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead - Season 2 -- You know... I don't remember many of the characters being as irritable and reckless in the graphic novels... sometimes it just seems like they're asking to get killed in the TV show. Favourites on the TV show for me are Glenn and Darryl. Glenn's always been a favourite since reading the graphics novels. Darryl's just cool. I hope they come back to Fan Expo next year -- I want their autographs now, lol. 

- (Anime): Fruits Basket -- I finally got a chance to watch this series. It's pretty cute, and Kyo is soooo cool. I wanted more romance, though, haha.

- (Movie): Kick-Ass 2 -- I enjoyed this. Gritty, thought-provoking, funny.

- (Movie): Twilight Part 2: Breaking Dawn -- I recently got the Blu-Ray. After watching it again, I think this is one of the more weaker movies in the series. 

- (Movie): Easy A -- I finally got myself the Blu-Ray. I've been wanting to watch this movie again for months.

- (Movie): Silver Linings Playbook -- This movie wasn't really for me. It was kinda touching at the end, but I couldn't sympathize with the main character. To me, Jennifer Lawrence was the only good thing about this movie. She's great in her role as Tiffany. I loved the way she delivered this line: "I opened up to you and YOU JUDGED ME!" It was a line delivered with great conviction and sincerity.

- (Movie): Chronicle -- This movie's kinda gloomy but worth seeing once, in my opinion. The camera was a little too shaky for my liking. Some of the movie experiences were really cool, though.


Playing:
- (PS3): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f (at least, in Normal and Hard mode. Enjoyed almost every minute of it. By the way, my ridiculous Edit Play is uploaded now. The Edit Play name is MonochromeBaku; ID: 1871; My Online Name: ACFTM)

Reading:
Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Folklore 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS3): Sleeping Dogs (stopped. A lot of it seemed like finishing missions and then travelling to the other end of the city to activate the next one)
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II
- (DS): Contact (stopped. The plot and gameplay wasn't doing much for me after a while. I tried to get into it, but no dice...)
- (3DS): Shin Megami Tensei IV 
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush 
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PS2): Shadow Hearts
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho 
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana 
- (Anime): Dragon Ball
 
Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai
- (Manga): Mars by Fuyumi Soryo
- (Manga): Azumanga Daioh by Kiyohiko Azuma


That's it for September. Here's a couple of random photos from this month:

The front of Ka Chi. I'd like to go back there at least once.

Kinton. I went there to celebrate my friend's birthday. 
I've been there before, which is why I didn't list it in my Exposures.

 Kinton's Karaage. Soooooooooooo goooooooooood! <3

Somebody my sister streetpassed at the Zelda symphony.
The Streetpass game that's shown here is Warrior's Way.
Pretty crazy, isn't it?


Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment or ask about any of my experiences / exposures :)

Now I gotta craaaaaaash!!!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment