Translate

Sunday 15 September 2013

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- Some of my Life Goals / Things I want to do

During these past weeks, I've been thinking a lot about the things I want to do. They're not necessarily things that would pull me away from my current work, but a lot of them require Time -- Time that I often don't feel I have enough of these days.

Now, even though I am old (you know, my birthday passed about two months ago), I still believe that I'm of the age where I can still adjust my lifestyle. Well, you're never really too late to change things around -- at least, that's how I feel. So I thought I'd make this list as a solid reminder of some of the things that are still on my to-do.

Those who know me personally will already know many of these goals / things I want to do. Much like how I'm like with celebrities and other media (I still really like Emma Stone and Helen Mirren! Adaptation and Cruel Intentions are still some of my favourite movies), once I have a desire, that desire rarely ever changes. If anything, any new desires / goals just get added to my existing list.

And... here are some of my Life Goals / Things I want to do:


-Learn Japanese

-Learn a programming language (preferably Python and C++)

-Create a video game (preferably more than one)

-Create a song (preferably more than one)

-Write something and have it published (preferably more than once)

-Learn to cook more than just rice and chocolate

-Travel to Japan (which will happen. I have enough saved -- just gotta get my passport and find a good anime-themed or video game-themed tour)

-Eat a melon-filled melon bread (agggg, I just have to try one!!!)

-Treat myself to a ridiculously expensive restaurant (that has good food!)

-Attend a Hatsune Miku concert

-Attend a Glay concert (please still be together years from now!)

-Experience / Expose myself to all the media that I own (I make things difficult for myself by buying more media every year)


I sure hope that I will be able to accomplish all of these (and all the other goals / desires I'll have in the future). Wish me luck! :)


Thanks for reading! If you'd like to comment, feel free. What are some of your life goals / things you want to do?

Have an awesome week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment