Translate

Sunday 30 June 2013

BLOG -- Recap of June

So June... was still crazy busy for me. :( I was able to get some more Me-Time, but unfortunately not enough. I know things will get better through the months, so I'll stick it out. Wish me luck!

Anywho, if you are curious about my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

And Happy Early Canada's Day!

Outings/Events in June:
- Went Dim Sum-ming for Father's Day.

- Had the last Monday ritual meetup with one friend.

- Tweeted on Twitter (since like a year ago), wishing Ryan Higa a happy birthday.

- Had a sleepover at my sister's new place x3.

- Hung out with friends x7 (5 were meetups with my sister).

- Had a Team BBQ (beach resort themed)



Exposures:
- (drink) Mojito -- Sour!

Yeah, I didn't get to experience many new things this month :(



Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime OVA): Mad Bull 34 -- This is a whack anime series. Bleh.

- (TV Series): The Middle Season 1 -- The last episode of this season is pretty endearing. 


- (Movie): Now You See Me

- (Movie): Warm Bodies (x3) -- Yeah. It's just that awesome (for me). <3

- (Movie): Letters to Juliet -- It's decent with touching moments. 

- (Movie): Wreck-It Ralph -- I finally got to see it again. It's still just as good as the last time. <3


Playing:
- (PSN): Anomaly Warzone Earth -- I was surprised with the fun-ness of this reverse Tower Defense game. I'm glad I got it for free.

- (PSN): The Cave -- This is interesting. I want to play it again.

- (PSN): The Chronicles of Mystara II -- I played this with three other people. It was crazy, but pretty fun!


Reading:
- Nothing this time.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Folklore 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS3): Sleeping Dogs
- (PS3): Heavy Rain 
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II
- (DS): Contact
- (3DS): Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- (PSP): Persona 
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PS2): Shadow Hearts
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho 
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana
 
Reading:
- Nothing this time.


That's it for June. Here's a couple of random photos from this month:

My sour Mojito.

One of my proud bug catches from Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

 Me playing a prank on some "unruly" neighbour in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
(AKA a neighbour that annoys me for whatever reason).

An excited NPC in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
She's so cute!


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment