Translate

Sunday 5 May 2013

BLOG -- Cherry Blossom-watching

So, yesterday I went to High Park to see the cherry blossoms (AKA sakura) in full bloom. It was a nice sight. It was also an adventure since I was meeting up with friends inside the park and we haven't been there in years. Even though seeing the cherry blossoms in full bloom was nice, what I really want to see is the moment when the cherry blossom petals fall (ideally with wind blowing), kinda like what I often see in anime series. I know that cherry blossom petals falling carry so many pessimistic meanings, but it looks really beautiful.

This looks so pretty.

Here are some of the pics I took yesterday of the cherry blossoms. My camera is nicer now that I have a cooler phone, but I'm still working out the settings so please forgive any shots that look sucky. Click on any image to see it in a larger size.









Thanks for reading and have a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment