Translate

Sunday 24 March 2013

BLOG -- My Karaoke Renditions V.1

So... unfortunately today is a super-busy day for me, so I won't be able to do a fully fleshed out blog entry. Instead, I'm going to share some of my, um, karaoke singings.

As some of you may know, I LOVE to sing! I can listen to a song over and over -- especially if I feel that I can sing along to it. And since I love to sing, every now and then I'd find myself in a karaoke booth (either with friends or by myself), just singing my heart out.

So... well... if you think I suck... my apologies! I don't remember if I've shared any of these videos in my earlier blog entries, but I don't think so.

Even though these are in video format, just like with all the other karaoke videos I've shared so far, you will not see my face. Sometimes you won't see anything at all, so just click "Play" and do whatever else.

Anywho, feel free to comment, even if it is to say that I suck. Thanks for listening and have a great week! :)


Billy Joel -- "For The Longest Time"
(I associated this song to one of my old flames. 
I'm glad I can still sing it and enjoy it)


Fools Garden -- "Lemon Tree"
(I remember first hearing this on the radio)


The Shirelles -- "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"
(Love this song. It was briefly looked at for one of my University courses)


Madonna -- "Die Another Day"
(No, I did not first hear this from the James Bond movie. 
I first heard it in an AMV *giggle* How geeky am I?)


Taylor Swift -- "Safe and Sound"
(This was on the soundtrack for Hunger Games, 
even though it wasn't featured in the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment