Translate

Sunday 7 October 2012

BLOG -- Happy Thanksgiving! (in Canada)

Well, it's Thanksgiving weekend for those of us in Canada. Happy Thanksgiving! My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, but I'll take this opportunity to take a break from blogging this weekend. I've got too many to-dos on my list this weekend -- most of them involving playing video games... and cleaning up my messy, messy room.

I will tell you that this past week has been stressful, but also very nice. I got to give Birthday beats to a team-mate this Thursday and that was tons of fun. I also gave him whiskey. I gave wine to another co-worker 'cuz it was also his birthday this past week. I'm happy that they both liked their gifts.

And that's it for this blog. I'm not even going to share this on Facebook (as I normally do). So if you find this blog and read it, thanks for reading!

Here, I'll also share two songs that I've been listening to a lot at home. Have a great week everybody!

"If You Were Here" by Jennifer. It's a song from Dance Dance Revolution (DDR). 
So nice and nostalgic.


"Kimi no mama de" by iDOLM@STER. I've loved this song since the first time I've listened to it and I've recently found a video with English translated lyrics. Yay! Now to find a site that has Romaji lyrics for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment