Translate

Sunday 30 September 2012

BLOG -- Recap of September

So, September was another crazy busy month -- so not that much happened. I'm looking forward to October for Thanksgiving -- haha, I want my 4-day weekend. As usual, if you are curious about my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in September:
- Went karaoking at least once every week this month; three times with somebody; once by myself.

- Celebrated a friend's birthday; I met a lot of unfamiliar and new people.

- Attended the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses music concert.

- Attended Canada's Baking and Sweets Show.

- Had a drink with my team-mates after work.


Exposures:
- (cocktail?) Cosmos -- really smooth and thick, but a little sour...

- (bubble tea place) Chatime -- there's a lot of selection. I really enjoyed my drink (forgot what it was)

- (restaurant) Five Guys Burger and Fries -- delicious burger and fries.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Step Up 3 -- The story in this is decent, and I'm happy to see more of Adam G. Sevani (Moose). Tons better than Step Up 2 (though the last dance in Step Up 2 was cooler).

- (Movie): Step Up Revolution -- This and Step Up 1 are my favourites so far. I really liked the showcasing of different dancing styles. And the music was pretty decent as well.

Playing:
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector -- Some of the puzzles are starting to drag for me, but the story is still really good and tearjerking.

Reading:
- Nothing right now.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero 
- (PS3): Persona 4: Arena (stopped 'cuz I've got to finish Persona 3 and Persona 4 first)
- (PS3): Folklore
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja 
- (DS): Mazes of Fate
- (DS): Steal Princess (stopped 'cuz of clunky/nonresponsive controls)
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Hatsune Miku 2nd Diva  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Persona 3  
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Watching:
- (Anime): Samurai Champloo (for the 2nd time).
 
Reading:
- (Novel): JPod by Douglas Coupland
- (Novel): Shakugan no Shana by Yashichiro Takahashi


That's it for September! Sooo busy... Here are some random photos:

A grill slightly going on fire at the friend's birthday meetup (we had Korean BBQ)

One of the best sushi pizzas I have ever tasted (from WOW! Sushi)

My Cosmos.


 A random funny screenshot from Persona 3.


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment