Outings/Events in August:- Attended the Black Keys concert in Toronto.
- Attended the How to Train Your Dragon live show in Toronto twice. I ended up buying a nightfury plushie.
- Attended Buyokai 2012. My friend was dancing in it. It was cool!
- Had a BBQ lunch at work. It was golf themed. It was so exciting and fun!!
- Took two vacation days and went to Fan Expo Canada.
- Had a drink with my co-workers after work. I spilt a bit of my beer.
Exposures:- (beer) Coors Light Sub-Zero -- really light and smooth.
- (food) Otoro sashimi -- very light and refreshing. So good!
- (game) Foosball -- yes, I've never played foosball before until now. I suck at it, haha.
Watching:- (Anime): Master Keaton (for the 2nd time) -- This is a really cool series. I was listening to it more than watching it since I was so busy. I listened to the English dubbing -- it's pretty decent.
- (Movie): Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge (for the 3rd time) -- I like this movie a lot, despite its moments of cheesiness. I will blog about this one day.
- (Movie): The Dark Knight Rises -- Very long, but very good.
Playing:- (Wii): Rhythm Heaven Fever -- It amazes me sometimes how Nintendo can make such a simple game soooo fun.
Reading:- (Comic): Old Man Logan -- Really bloody and cool.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero
- (PS3): Persona 4: Arena
- (PS3): Folklore
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Hatsune Miku 2nd Diva
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Persona 3 (screw my OCD-ness of playing games in chronological order... this time)
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Watching:- Nothing right now.
Reading:- (Novel): JPod by Douglas Coupland
That's it for August! Sooo busy... Here are some random photos:
Otoro sashimi. Mmmmm....
A screenshot of Persona 4: Arena. I love Teddie's expression.
The stage for the How to Train Your Dragon live show.
My plushie at work. In front is my BBQ invite.
One of the golf courses for the work BBQ.
Thanks for reading! :)