Outings/Events in May:- Completed one of my online courses for work. I was unfortunately very pressed for time so I couldn't soak in everything.
- Attended an old friend's BBQ party. Met a lot of new people, which made me all timid (still not used to meeting a lot of new people at once). It was an awesome party, though!
- Bought a dress from a gothic lolita shop. Will share pictures as soon as my other gothic lolita clothes arrive.
- Made cupcakes for the first time, to celebrate a co-worker's birthday. The cupcakes turned out good!
- Got drunk and passed out. It was my first time getting drunk and passing out. Not very fun.
- Attended my first Wake service. Because I still don't know what else to say, my thoughts are with you.
- Had a BBQ lunch at work for some kind of competition. The food was most excellent. Compliments to the chefs (one is my team-mate).
- Met up with old friends (x2). Always love outings like these.
- Celebrated a friend's birthday. It was fun and pleasant.
Exposures:- (restaurant) Mother's Dumplings -- a place that specializes in dumplings. I'd definitely go there again.
- (drink) Pina Colada -- this was one of the drinks that contributed to my getting drunk. It was delicious.
- (drink) Mai Tai -- this was the other drink that contributed to my getting drunk. It was good, too.
- (restaurant) Asian Legend -- it has pretty good Chinese food.
- (restaurant) Bikkuri Japanese Restaurant -- it was pretty good, but meh because of the prices (more on the pricy side).
- (dessert place) ??? Crepes -- this is a crepe place near Queen and John. I had one and very much enjoyed it.
Watching:- (Movie): Iron Man 2 (for the 2nd time) -- Watched this with my sister so we could be ready for The Avengers. Not as good as the first one, but that's usually expected of sequels.
- (Movie): Thor -- Thor is such a sweet and cute guy... The movie was really good, too.
- (Movie): Captain America -- This was a cool movie. The main guy kept reminding me of Ryan Gosling for some reason.
- (Movie): The Avengers -- This was an awesome movie. Totally worth watching a second time. Or even a third time.
Reading:- (Novel): The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins -- I liked this better than the movie.
- (Manga): No Longer Human by Usumaru Furuya -- this was quite dark and sad.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero
- (PS3): Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- (DS): Luminous Arc 2
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector
- (GBA): B-Daman
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- (PC): Diablo III
Watching:- (Anime): iDOLM@STER: The Animation
- (Anime): Peach Girl
Reading:- (Manga): Strawberry Panic by Sakurako Kimino + Takuminamuchi
- (Novel): Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
That's it for May! Just read my past blogs to see what else I did this month. It was a really busy and tiring month for me. Here are some random photos:
Some dumplings my friends and I had at Mother's Dumplings. It was very yum!
A baby spider plant that I got as a gift from a co-worker.
A line-up to buy the Diablo III game. A few people even dressed up as a character from the games.
The most geekiest word I've seen in a Scrabble game before. Of course, in the end, that word didn't count (can you see why?).
Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment. :)