Translate

Monday 30 April 2012

BLOG -- Recap of April

So, here is my recap blog for April. Again, I will only mention here what I haven't mentioned in my past blogs. If anybody is curious on my thoughts on anything, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in April:
- Met up with my friends and my sister to celebrate my sister's birthday.

- Had a "Wine & Dine" event at work -- I drank lots of wine that day, haha.

- Met up with my old friends (x3). It's always a delight :)

- Tried yoga for the first time in my life. It was brutal, but refreshing!

- Played this awesome game called "Cards Against Humanity" with my co-workers.


Exposures:
- (restaurant) ??? -- this was some Korean restaurant on Baldwin Avenue. I don't remember what it was called. The food was pretty good.

- (dessert place) Sugar Marmalade -- only had a dessert and it was pretty good.

- (restaurant) Duke of Kent -- it was okay.

- (drink) Rolling Rock -- as some of you may know, this is the drink that The Angry Video Game Nerd drinks during his retro video game reviews. I just had to try it. It's not bad!

Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Mushi-Shi -- This is a really cool, serene, and strangely gross anime. I think the stories are very engaging and the animation is very... out of this world. At the same time, though, I find that almost every episode has one scene or imagery that just makes my skin crawl.

- (Movie): Perfect Blue (for the 3rd time)
- (Movie): Mushi-Shi (live-action) -- Some of the effects were cool. Not as good as the anime, though.


Playing:
- Nothing!


Reading:
- (Novel): Spare Parts by Rick Hanson -- This was okay. I only read it because I enjoyed the author's second book, Mortal Remains. This one wasn't as enjoyable, though.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero 
- (PS3): Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 
- (DS): Luminous Arc 2 
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector
- (GBA): B-Daman
- (PSP): Persona  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Watching:
- (Anime): iDOLM@STER: The Animation
- (Anime): Peach Girl

 
Reading:
- (Manga): No Longer Human by Usamaru Furuya
- (Manga): Strawberry Panic by Sakurako Kimino + Takuminamuchi
- (Novel): The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


That's it for April! Just read my past blogs to see what else I did this month. I really shouldn't be blogging right now since I'm super-busy this week, but I want to keep to this end of month blog (and my blogging schedule in general). Blogging these recap blogs gets me to put all my photos on the computer, haha. Here are some random photos from this month:

A Quiche Lorraine from Duke of Kent. I only enjoyed it because it did not taste like cheese.

Bulgolgi from that Korean restaurant at Baldwin Avenue. It's good!

Korean beer from that Korean restaurant at Baldwin Avenue. 
It had a light taste. Then it got bitter in the end.

Rolling Rock.

A random shot of my desk drawer. I forgot that I had bought some booze on Friday and didn't bring them home with me for the weekend. It was quite a surprise to see them this morning, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment