Translate

Sunday 6 November 2011

The Nature of This Blog Space

Hello to everybody who has stumbled upon this site!

As the first blog, let me just introduce what this space will be about: anything. I don't exactly know what I'm going to do with this space. Originally, I intended to use this space to write reviews about anything that I've been exposed to, like video games I'm playing, anime I'm watching, movies I've seen, foods I've eaten, etc., etc. But... and here's the big but: I may not always want to do that. I may want to write about my current thoughts about the world, or I may want to talk about something that's currently happening in the world, gaming or anything. I may even want to write about something personal. I am also not sure if I'd be updating frequently enough if I only posted about my exposure to various media / experiences -- some weeks I can spend most of my time at home just daydreaming or hanging out with my friends or playing the game / watching the anime that I've already blogged about. So... I'm leaving this completely open.

I'm hoping to blog at least once a week, just to get into the habit of setting aside that time to do this. I would also like to mention that this blog space will, hopefully, be only a temporary space for my mind. I'm ultimately aiming to set up my own website -- once I learn the ins and outs of html, css, and whatever other internet languages I need to learn; and once I can afford it (my money is being used for other things right now -- don't want to spend money unless I know I can commit to it for a good chunk of time).

With all that said, thank you for reading (if you did -- you never know with people on the internet -- you could have just scrolled down to see if I wrote a "tl;dr" bit)! And if you like my style of writing, enjoy your stay! If you'd like to know my thoughts about anything specifically, ask me! If I have time and can comment honestly, I will!

-Ironix

No comments:

Post a Comment